This is a Survey of blog and wiki posts on Inquiry Driven Systems, material I plan to refine toward a more compact and systematic treatment of the subject.
An inquiry driven system is a system having among its state variables some representing its state of information with respect to various topics of interest, for example, its own state and the states of any potential object systems. Thus it has a component of state tracing a trajectory though an information state space.
- Functional Logic • Inquiry and Analogy
- Functional Logic • Quantification Theory
- Functional Logic • Higher Order Propositions
- Inquiry Driven Systems
- Inquiry Into Inquiry
- Interpretation as Action • The Risk of Inquiry
- Exploring Research Data Interactively • Theme One : A Program of Inquiry
- An Architecture for Inquiry • Building Computer Platforms for Discovery
- Organizations of Learning or Learning Organizations • The Challenge of Creating Integrative Universities for the Next Century
- Conceptual Barriers to Creating Integrative Universities