Re: Category Theory • Eduardo Ochs
- Do you have links on how to teach Logical Graphs to children (and to people like me!) and how to use them as a basis for learning Propositional Calculus and quantifiers?
There’s a lot of stuff I’ve put on the web over the last twenty years devoted to CSP and GSB and my own versions of Logical Graphs — I’m still working at organizing all that in a step-by-step tutorial fashion. I’ll be doing more of that over time on a number of local streams and topics, e.g.
- Logical Graphs • Theory of Logic
- Logical Graphs • Semiotics and Semiosis
- Differential Logic • Theory of Logic
- Precursors of Category Theory • History of Ideas
- C.S. Peirce • Philosophy
You might try sampling my Inquiry blog for the daily rushes and discussions or my OEIS user page and OEIS workspace to see if anything engages your interest.
cc: Category Theory • Cybernetics • Ontolog • Structural Modeling • Systems Science
cc: FB | Inquiry Driven Systems • Laws of Form • Peirce List (1) (2) (3)
Pingback: Survey of Inquiry Driven Systems • 3 | Inquiry Into Inquiry
Pingback: Survey of Inquiry Driven Systems • 4 | Inquiry Into Inquiry
Pingback: Survey of Inquiry Driven Systems • 5 | Inquiry Into Inquiry