- Do you have links on how to teach Logical Graphs to children (and to people like me!) and how to use them as a basis for learning Propositional Calculus and quantifiers?
There’s a lot of stuff I’ve put on the web over the last twenty years devoted to CSP and GSB and my own versions of Logical Graphs — I’m still working at organizing all that in a step-by-step tutorial fashion. I’ll be doing more of that over time on a number of local streams and topics, e.g.
- Logical Graphs • Theory of Logic
- Logical Graphs • Semiotics and Semiosis
- Differential Logic • Theory of Logic
- Precursors of Category Theory • History of Ideas
- C.S. Peirce • Philosophy