Re: Definition and Determination • (18) • (19) • (20) • (21)
Re: Laws of Form • Lyle Anderson
The labyrinth of Socratic switchbacks and dialogical detours in Excerpt 21 gave several readers fits of befuddlement. I think I threaded the maze well enough in what I wrote last time to resolve the more difficult issues, but I guess time will tell.
The remainder of your reply invites us to consider a number of substantive topics, all of which arise quite naturally in this context and all of which will occupy us in the sequel, but for now I have only enough time to record the following outline of topics to take up.
- Boundary, Content, Cybernetics, Difference, Differential Logic, Distinction, Essential Variable, Gradient, Interior, Motive, Tropism, Topology, Value.
- Automata, Chomsky–Schützenberger Hierarchy, Computational Complexity,
Formal Languages, Finite-State Machines, …, Turing Machines.
- Perfect Information Observer, God’s Eye View, Hologrammautomaton.
- Finite Information Observer, Human Eye View, Homunculomorphisms (1) (2).
- Collection Of Source Materials
- Survey of Definition and Determination
- Inquiry Driven Systems • The Formative Tension
cc: Inquiry List • Peirce List (1) (2) (3) (4)
cc: Cybernetics (1) (2) • Ontolog Forum • Structural Modeling (1) (2) • Systems Science
cc: FB | Inquiry Driven Systems • Laws of Form
Socratic switchbacks and dialogical detours…what a turn of phrase. 😀
Pingback: Survey of Definition and Determination • 1 | Inquiry Into Inquiry
Pingback: Survey of Definition and Determination • 2 | Inquiry Into Inquiry