The labyrinth of Socratic switchbacks and dialogical detours in Excerpt 21 gave several readers fits of befuddlement. I think I threaded the maze well enough in what I wrote last time to resolve the more difficult issues, but I guess time will tell.
The remainder of your reply invites us to consider a number of substantive topics, all of which arise quite naturally in this context and all of which will occupy us in the sequel, but for now I have only enough time to record the following outline of topics to take up.
- Boundary, Content, Cybernetics, Difference, Differential Logic, Distinction, Essential Variable, Gradient, Interior, Motive, Tropism, Topology, Value.
- Automata, Chomsky–Schützenberger Hierarchy, Computational Complexity,
Formal Languages, Finite-State Machines, …, Turing Machines.
- Perfect Information Observer, God’s Eye View, Hologrammautomaton.
- Finite Information Observer, Human Eye View, Homunculomorphisms (1) (2).
- Collection Of Source Materials
- Survey of Definition and Determination
- Inquiry Driven Systems • The Formative Tension