- Is it possible that beliefs can propagate almost completely contrary to facts, seen by those that are not infected with those beliefs?
- Can we have complex waves in the domains of binary truth tables?
Patterns of change in multi-dimensional Boolean spaces is what Differential Logic is all about. I’ll say more on that as I get time but here’s a collection of resource links for now.
- Differential Logic • Introduction
- Differential Logic • Part 1 • Part 2 • Part 3
- Differential Propositional Calculus • Part 1 • Part 2
- Differential Logic and Dynamic Systems • Part 1 • Part 2 • Part 3 • Part 4 • Part 5