Three examples of propositional proofs in logical graphs using equational inference rules can be found at the following location.
Animated proofs of the three examples, along with links to detailed descriptions, are shown below.
- Logic Syllabus
- Logical Graphs
- Cactus Language
- Futures Of Logical Graphs
- Minimal Negation Operators
- Survey of Theme One Program
- Survey of Animated Logical Graphs
- Propositional Equation Reasoning Systems
- Applications of a Propositional Calculator • Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Exploratory Qualitative Analysis of Sequential Observation Data