- Is it possible that beliefs can propagate almost completely contrary to facts, seen by those that are not infected with those beliefs?
Can we have complex waves in the domains of binary truth tables?
Patterns of change in multi-dimensional Boolean spaces is what Differential Logic is all about. I’ll say more on that as I get time but here’s a collection of resource links for now.
- Differential Propositional Calculus
- Differential Logic • Part 1 • Part 2
- Differential Logic and Dynamic Systems
• Part 1 • Part 2 • Part 3 • Part 4 • Part 5