This is a Survey of previous blog and wiki posts on Inquiry Driven Systems, material that I plan to refine toward a more compact and systematic treatment of the subject.
An inquiry driven system is a system that has among its state variables some that represent its state of information with respect to various topics of interest, for example, its own state and the state of any object systems. Thus it has a component of state that traces a trajectory though an information state space.
- Functional Logic • Inquiry and Analogy
- Inquiry Driven Systems • Fields Of Inquiry
- Inquiry Driven Systems • Inquiry Into Inquiry
- Interpretation as Action • The Risk of Inquiry
- Exploring Research Data Interactively • Theme One : A Program of Inquiry
- An Architecture for Inquiry • Building Computer Platforms for Discovery
- Organizations of Learning or Learning Organizations • The Challenge of Creating Integrative Universities for the Next Century
- Conceptual Barriers to Creating Integrative Universities